On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, the World Health Organization (WHO) announced a highly contagious pandemic outbreak designated as the COVID-19 coronavirus. Since that announcement, COVID-19 has spread across multiple countries all over the world, and has triggered an historic public health crisis. One of the preventative measures that public health officials are recommending in order to fight the virus is a practice called social distancing. Members of the public are advised to maintain at least 6-feet of distance away from other people, especially if someone exhibits symptoms such as coughing or sneezing. As long as social distancing is in place, it is both dangerous and inconvenient to transact in person at typically crowded areas such as DMV locations, or commercial office spaces. If you want to avoid the risk of leaving your home to pay bills or file paperwork, visit Adriana’s Insurance online. Our website can help you keep up with DMV obligations, and insurance payments, all from the safety of your personal computer. By visiting our website, you can:
1. Renew Your Registration: Our website can help you renew vehicle registration if you’ve received notice to do so.
2. File a Title-Change: Our website can help you transfer ownership of your vehicle if you’re buying or selling a car.
3. Check on Personal Liens: Our website can help you research the lien status on a vehicle you’re trying to buy.
4. Apply for Personalized Plates: Our website can help you place an order for personalized or special-interest license plates if you want to customize your ride.
5. Sign Up for Insurance/Make Payments: Whether you’re a new customer, or valued client, you can pay for a variety of coverage options through our website.
6. Sign Up for Traffic School: Our website can direct you to Adriana’s Traffic School, an affordable option to help take care of traffic tickets.
If you’re worried about keeping up with any of your automotive necessities, have no fear. Adriana’s Insurance Services is ready, willing and able to facilitate your needs remotely. Not only is using our website easy, it saves time and offers peace of mind about avoiding the pandemic. To expedite your online transactions, make sure to collect any relevant notices, receipts or confirmation codes pertaining to: Smog Checks; Proof of Valid Insurance; Renewal Slips; Pink Slips; and Government-Issued ID. For more information, visit our website or give us a call at 1-800-639-7654 to find out how Adriana’s Insurance Services can help you stay safe. We got you covered!